Newman Medical PAD Testing - ABI-Q
Newman PAD Testing - ABI-Q
FINDING PAD HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER... OR MORE IMPORTANT. The ABI-Q comes with a computer with simpleABI Software, PVR, 2x10cm cuffs, inflation bulb, carry bag, user manual, quick reference guides.
New simpleABI-Q – Fast and Easy
- NO DOPPLER – NO SPECIAL TRAINING
- WRAP A CUFF – RESULTS IN SECONDS
- Less chance for operator error
- Less affected by calcified arteries of many diabetics
- Not affected by cold toes/fingers
Powerful yet simple ABI-Q software saves you time and is what sets the ABI-Q system apart. The software is an integrated part of the system; no separate downloading of the data is needed.
- Automatic index calculations, avoiding potential errors
- Automatically stores each exam with time stamp
- Your logo and contact information can be shown on the report
- Your physicians, operators and interpreters can be on drop-down editable menus
- Drop down ICD-10 codes
- Suggested CPT codes and interpretation of results are shown
- Multiple and selectable formats to store the reports: PDF, TIFF, CSV, BMP, JPG
- DICOM software is available as an option
The ABI-Q software provides a fast, effective global test for the presence of PAD
- ABI-Q Exam – The ABI-Q exam utilizes the PVR waveform – a diagnostic tool that has been used in vascular diagnosis for decades.
Each ABI-Q comes with PVR hardware which quickly and easily produces vascular waveforms.
The ABI-Q system comes with a complete set of specialized vascular cuffs. They are a washable soft material over a non-latex bladder. The cuffs are long enough to completely encircle the limb. The set includes:
- 2 x 10cm
2 Year Warranty